develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2005

Help implementing STORABLE_freeze/thaw

From:
Jesse Miller
Date:
July 14, 2005 02:11
Subject:
Help implementing STORABLE_freeze/thaw
Message ID:
1e7e8f0e0507131325490a1fe1@mail.gmail.com
Hello Perl People,
     I am trying to create STORABLE_freeze/thaw methods for some
classes I wrote but I can't find any documentation on what
"$serialized" (first return value of STORABLE_freeze, third argument
of STORABLE_thaw) is supposed to look like.  If you guys aren't the
people to ask, I would love it if you could just point me in the right
direction.

                                     Hope it's not too much of a bother,

   -- Jesse