develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from July 2005

[perl #2032] Problem in documentation of Fcntl constants

From:
Michael G Schwern via RT
Date:
July 12, 2005 19:52
Subject:
[perl #2032] Problem in documentation of Fcntl constants
Message ID:
rt-3.0.11-2032-117127.10.1218995206929@perl.org
> [warren-odom@stenocall.com - Tue Jan 25 02:26:08 2000]:
>
> After a discussion in the perl.misc newsgroup, everyone agreed that the
> operation should be a logical OR, not an ADD.  I'm submitting this as a
> documentation bug, in hopes that this is the appropriate channel to
get the
> document changed.  In conjunction with the bug in the definition of the
> constants themselves (reported in my previous Email), this caused me
> tremendous problems.

Anyone remember what this bug was all about?  I read what information is
in the tracker but it rapidly devolves into an autoload discussion.