develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2005

perlcc

From:
JAHuffman
Date:
January 24, 2005 10:08
Subject:
perlcc
Message ID:
OF2C834F27.9A10FE2E-ON86256F93.005EA457-86256F93.005EDE2B@dstsystems.com
 -
  I am attempting to use the perlcc  module on a Solaris 8 box.

Are there any environmental variable that need to be set ?
I can see the perlcc  binary , etc.  but I do not get any output when I
use it

Any assistance would be appreciated -

Thanks,

Jay Huffman
DST Systems, Inc
Managed Assets Platform
(816) 435-2318 - Desk
jahuffman@dstsystems.com

"Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again in the
same way, and expecting a different result" -
  Albert Einstein

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or
company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of
this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies
from your system.