develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2005

[Fwd: I compiled Perl for TiVo Series 2]

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
January 23, 2005 11:38
[Fwd: I compiled Perl for TiVo Series 2]
Message ID:
41F3FD44.30304@iki.fi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I compiled Perl for TiVo Series 2
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:23:31 -0800 (PST)
From: Marc Abramowitz <msabramo@yahoo.com>
To: cpan@perl.org

I compiled Perl for TiVo Series 2. It wasn't trivial
to get the cross-compiler going and to make the
necessary hacks to get it to build.

http://marc.abramowitz.info/perl-for-tivo-series-2.html

If you like, you can link to my page or you can host a
copy of it on CPAN if you like as long as you give me
credit for providing it.

I've already posted it on some of the TiVo forums and
haven't gotten any email so either it's working
perfectly or it hasn't been downloaded and tested by
enough people, in which case putting it on CPAN would
get more eyeballs on it.

Cheers,
-Marc

=====
Marc Abramowitz - (H) 408.248.3280 (W) 408.349.7412 (M) 650.387.5430
http://marc.abramowitz.info

--
Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi@iki.fi> http://www.iki.fi/jhi/ "There is this special