develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2005

Re: [perl #8495] Error:please help

From:
Sandeep Shivathaya
Date:
January 23, 2005 04:05
Re: [perl #8495] Error:please help
Message ID:
20050123115428.68418.qmail@web21324.mail.yahoo.com
Hi Mr. Peters.

Thanks .
This message posted 3 years back and I got the answer
too. Now I am not working perl.
Further comunication if any can be done to the email
sandeepshivathaya@gmail.com

Thanks and Regrads,
Sandeep Shivathaya

--- Steve Peters via RT <perlbug-followup@perl.org>