develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2005

The pumpkin passes

From:
hv
Date:
January 22, 2005 12:01
Subject:
The pumpkin passes
Message ID:
200501221607.j0MG7KI03075@zen.crypt.org
Rafael Garcia-Suarez has kindly agreed to take over the full pumpkin
role for perl-5.10; please congratulate/commiserate as appropriate.

As work continues to demand more of my time, it has become clear that
I will not be able to devote the time required for the role for the
foreseeable future. This also means that I do not expect to be able
to undertake the major reworking of the regexp engine I had planned,
though I still hope to find time to implement some smaller improvements.

Hugo van der Sanden