develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2005

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.25_07

From:
John E. Malmberg
Date:
January 3, 2005 17:17
Re: [ANNOUNCE] ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.25_07
Message ID:
41D9BD0A.3060704@Encompasserve.org
[I am only monitoring vmsperl@perl.org]

Michael G Schwern wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 12:53:03PM -0500, PPrymmer@factset.com wrote:
>
>>>Probably the directory target issue on older MMS' that Craig pointed out.
>>
>>Probably.  My version of MMS is older than Craig's and is
>>even less informative about the trouble than his was.
>
> Do these guys charge for upgrades or something?

For commercial use: yes.  There is a developer's partner's program where
you pay one fee and get a suite of product licenses and media.
Otherwise it requires either a support contract with right ot upgrade,
or purchasing a single right to upgrade license + media.

Contact your HP sales person for more details.

For personal home hobby use there is no charge under the OpenVMS
hobbyist program.

http://www.openvmshobbyist.org/

-John
wb8tyw@qsl.network