develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2005

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.25_07

From:
John E. Malmberg
Date:
January 3, 2005 17:17
Re: [ANNOUNCE] ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.25_07
Message ID:
41D9C94F.3080304@qsl.net
[I only see replies to vmsperl@perl.org

Michael G Schwern wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 04:45:46PM -0500, John E. Malmberg wrote:
>
>>>Do these guys charge for upgrades or something?
>>
>>For commercial use: yes.  There is a developer's partner's program where
>>you pay one fee and get a suite of product licenses and media.
>>Otherwise it requires either a support contract with right ot upgrade,
>>or purchasing a single right to upgrade license + media.
>>
>>Contact your HP sales person for more details.
>
> I was wondering if I could just tell MMS users "upgrade already!"
> but not if they have to purchase it. :(

MMK is free.

-John
wb8tyw@qsl.network