develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2005

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.25_07

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
January 3, 2005 14:35
Re: [ANNOUNCE] ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.25_07
Message ID:
20050103223529.GA4227@windhund.schwern.org
On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 04:45:46PM -0500, John E. Malmberg wrote:
> >Do these guys charge for upgrades or something?
>
> For commercial use: yes.  There is a developer's partner's program where
> you pay one fee and get a suite of product licenses and media.
> Otherwise it requires either a support contract with right ot upgrade,
> or purchasing a single right to upgrade license + media.
>
> Contact your HP sales person for more details.

I was wondering if I could just tell MMS users "upgrade already!"
but not if they have to purchase it. :(

--
Michael G Schwern     schwern@pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Anti-cow device.  Don't bother.