Re: [perl #33598] sniff, well meaning documentation enhancements never up to snuff

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
December 31, 2004 11:30
Re: [perl #33598] sniff, well meaning documentation enhancements never up to snuff
Message ID:
20041231193021.GE13874@iabyn.com
On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 06:18:52AM -0800, Joe McMahon wrote:
> It's partly that they are always "change thus", not "here's a patch to
> change this". Try puttig together some patches. You're thinking about
> this stuff, which us good, but you need to show that it means enough to
> you, and that it can really be an enhancement, by putting some
> volunteer work toward making it happen.

Bear in mind that we will still not accept the patch if we don't agree
with it...

--
Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow.