Re: [perl #33185] UTF-8 string substitution corrupts memory

From:
hv
Date:
December 31, 2004 06:59
Re: [perl #33185] UTF-8 string substitution corrupts memory
Message ID:
200412311504.iBVF4ns19577@zen.crypt.org
Nicholas Clark <nick@ccl4.org> wrote:
:The appended patch seems to cure the problem for me, but I'm not confident
:that it's the correct way.

I notice that this changes the order things are stacked; I'm not sure if
that's ever going to be relevant. In particularly this swaps the first
two of the sequence:
  PUSHSTACKi; ENTER; LEAVE; POPSTACK
.. but I'm not sure what they all do without expanding a lot of macros.

Hugo