[perl #33607] Problems in Perl 5.6.1

From:
Sravanth Kumar Nagunuri
Date:
December 31, 2004 02:05
Subject:
[perl #33607] Problems in Perl 5.6.1
Message ID:
rt-3.0.11-33607-104789.7.14196485297165@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  "Sravanth Kumar Nagunuri"
# Please include the string:  [perl #33607]

Perl Version: This is perl, v5.6.1 built for PA-RISC2.0

We have ported our application from PERL5.0.1 to PERL5.6.1
We got the following error during execution of our perl script.
Can"t locate object method "ToUpper" via package "main" (perhaps you
forgot to load "main"?) at
/d/nmsopt/nokianms/lib/perl5/5.6.1/utf8_heavy.pl line 30, <CONFIG> line
59.. Terminating

We could not find method "ToUpper" in any library of 5.6.1. Basically
the error message says that "main package is not loaded".
We don't have a method "ToUpper" in our Perl code also. How to locate
this method and how to correct this situation?
Please let us know how to over come this situation.

Regards,
Sravanth Kumar Nagunuri

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately