Re: [perl #33598] sniff, well meaning documentation enhancements never up to snuff

From:
Andy Lester
Date:
December 29, 2004 14:36
Re: [perl #33598] sniff, well meaning documentation enhancements never up to snuff
Message ID:
20041229223612.GB6318@petdance.com
On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 10:15:53PM -0000, Dan Jacobson (perlbug-followup@perl.org) wrote:
> Sniff, my well meaning documentation enhancement ideas have been
> rejected one by one on the highly conservative perl-documentation
> mailing list I was told to send them to instead of here.
>
> It seems once Larry finished writing the documentation, it is more
> finalized than the Bible. not to be watered down.

Rejected in RT.  Bye bye whiny.

--
Andy Lester => andy@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance