[perl #33598] sniff, well meaning documentation enhancements never up to snuff

From:
Dan Jacobson
Date:
December 29, 2004 14:16
Subject:
[perl #33598] sniff, well meaning documentation enhancements never up to snuff
Message ID:
rt-3.0.11-33598-104775.9.70993993410325@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  Dan Jacobson
# Please include the string:  [perl #33598]

Sniff, my well meaning documentation enhancement ideas have been
rejected one by one on the highly conservative perl-documentation
mailing list I was told to send them to instead of here.

It seems once Larry finished writing the documentation, it is more
finalized than the Bible. not to be watered down.