Re: [perl #33571] Segmentation fault while parsing a malformed code

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
December 28, 2004 09:39
Re: [perl #33571] Segmentation fault while parsing a malformed code
Message ID:
20041228173938.GC3643@iabyn.com
On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 02:51:19PM +0100, Andreas J Koenig wrote:

> binary search reveals, this was introduced with...
>
> Change 18166 by rgs@rgs-home on 2002/11/19 23:02:31

.. and was fixed in bleed by a patch that can't be directly applied to
maint because it relies on the yacc -> bison cleanup patches, which
haven't been integrated. Hmmm, maybe I should introduce a maint version of
the patch, even though the sheer difficulty of patching the parser in
maint was what caused me to do the bison stuff in the first place :-(

Dave

--
You live and learn (although usually you just live).