Re: On the subject of CPAN indexing and the wrong modules being presentedfor upgrade

From:
Randy W. Sims
Date:
December 23, 2004 21:19
Re: On the subject of CPAN indexing and the wrong modules being presentedfor upgrade
Message ID:
41CBA6DC.8070600@ThePierianSpring.org
Randy W. Sims wrote:
> John Peacock wrote:
>>
>> command 'r' still shows the following:
>>
>> Package namespace         installed    latest  in CPAN file
>> B                              1.02      1.07
>> N/NW/NWCLARK/perl-5.8.6.tar.gz
>>
>> So that's not it.  I'm not saying this is fixable, just that I noticed
>> it as a discrepancy...
>

> generation: 8
>
> 'll fix it right up ;-)

err, ignore me. I wasn't looking at that correctly.