Re: Smoke [5.9.2] 23670 FAIL(m) openbsd 3.6 (i386/1 cpu)

From:
Ed Allen Smith
Date:
December 23, 2004 13:59
Re: Smoke [5.9.2] 23670 FAIL(m) openbsd 3.6 (i386/1 cpu)
Message ID:
mid+200412232204.iBNM44dh1171966@dogberry.rutgers.edu

>All to blame on patch 23669, which is now reverted in patch 23673

I'm looking at the 23669 patch and scratching my head as to _how_...

>Sorry for the noise. This needs a lot more research now.

Right. I notice, incidentally, that the bop.t failures seem to have
something to do with mallocwrap (23666)? Will try to take a look at that
one and see if I can figure out anything on mallocwrap on IRIX from
it... may be a bit though, I'll be out of town shortly.

      Thanks,

      -Allen

--
Allen Smith			         http://cesario.rutgers.edu/easmith/
There is only one sound argument for democracy, and that is the argument