Re: [perl #32983] fail upgrade from perl 5.0 to perl 5.8

From:
Andrew Dougherty
Date:
December 10, 2004 08:03
Re: [perl #32983] fail upgrade from perl 5.0 to perl 5.8
Message ID:
Pine.SOL.4.58.0412101101010.23738@maxwell.phys.lafayette.edu
On Thu, 10 Dec 2004, Chenglim @ Commontown . Com wrote:

> I think is good to have "some where" I can find the installation help.
> As I browse for perl.com for few days, I fail to find any useful and
> easy to understand information if "make test" just break.

The general advice is in the INSTALL file, in the section

    =head2 What if make test doesn't work?

Any suggestions to enhance that section or to make it easier to find
would be welcome.

--
    Andy Dougherty		doughera@lafayette.edu