[ANNOUNCE] ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.24_01

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
December 8, 2004 22:41
Subject:
[ANNOUNCE] ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.24_01
Message ID:
20041209055810.GA2922@windhund.schwern.org
http://svn.schwern.org/svn/CPAN/ExtUtils-MakeMaker/tags/VERSION=6.24_01/
or
http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/src/ExtUtils-MakeMaker-6.24_01.tar.gz
or
a CPAN near you

This is mostly a release to integrate a bunch of old changes from bleadperl.
If this works out hopefully 6.25 can go into bleadperl.

6.24_01 Thu Dec  9 00:44:48 EST 2004
    - Docs encouraged possibly insecure use of /tmp [CAN-2004-0976 via Debian]
    - Remove empty rpath from .so files [bleadperl@23183]
    - At long last the core man page title has its apostrophe.
    - BeOS tests fixed [Ingo Weinhold] [perlbug #32717]
    - Putting a pm_to_blib target back (alias of pm_to_blib.ts) in case
      anyone was depending on it being there (mod_perl was).

6.24 Tue Nov 30 15:35:13 EST 2004
    - dir_target() was accidentally named dir_targets() causing problems
      installing some Tk modules.

6.23 Fri Nov 26 16:01:50 EST 2004
    - MM_MacOS lost its $VERSION causing some CPAN indexing problems.  Enough
      people noticed this to warrant a quick release.

--
Michael G Schwern        schwern@pobox.com  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
(U+C+I) x (10-S))/20 x A x 1/(1-sin(F/10)