MakeMaker & Test::More repository now on svn.schwern.org

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
December 5, 2004 15:20
Subject:
MakeMaker & Test::More repository now on svn.schwern.org
Message ID:
20041205231955.GA3577@windhund.schwern.org
The repositories for Test-Simple and ExtUtils-MakeMaker [1] have moved to
svn.schwern.org. [2]

Web & DAV   http://svn.schwern.org/svn/CPAN/
Anon SVN    svn://svn.schwern.org/CPAN/
WebSVN      http://svn.schwern.org/websvn/

The web address might change to cut out the svn bit, I dunno.  And it might
jump to another server again, I dunno.  And I'm not entirely happy with
WebSVN...

Everything is as stable as ever.

[1] And as I work on more modules they'll get moved from CVS to there.
[2] Which at the moment is just an alias to mungus.schwern.org.

--
Michael G Schwern        schwern@pobox.com  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
It's Crack Cocaine time!