develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2004

[ANNOUNCE] ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.24

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
November 30, 2004 12:44
Subject:
[ANNOUNCE] ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.24
Message ID:
20041130204505.GA13503@windhund.schwern.org
http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/src/ExtUtils-MakeMaker-6.24.tar.gz
or
http://mungus.schwern.org/svn/CPAN/ExtUtils-MakeMaker/tags/VERSION=6.24/
or
svn://mungus.schwern.org/CPAN/ExtUtils-MakeMaker/tags/VERSION=6.24/
or
a CPAN near you

A quick release to fix a small typo that causes some Tk modules grief.
Thanks to Merijn for spotting this.

6.24 Tue Nov 30 15:35:13 EST 2004
    - dir_target() was accidentally named dir_targets() causing problems
      installing some Tk modules.

6.23 Fri Nov 26 16:01:50 EST 2004
    - MM_MacOS lost its $VERSION causing some CPAN indexing problems.  Enough
      people noticed this to warrant a quick release.

--
Michael G Schwern        schwern@pobox.com  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
"Congratulations, you're a thieving bastard... Now give me back my pants."