develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2004

Re: License for the Cwd module

From:
Joshua Hoblitt
Date:
November 29, 2004 18:35
Re: License for the Cwd module
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.61.0411291634510.18112@moa
On Mon, 29 Nov 2004, Ken Williams wrote:

> I'm about to release another beta of the PathTools distribution, with the
> following copyright chunk in each .pm file:
>
> =head1 COPYRIGHT
>
> Copyright (c) 2004 by the Perl 5 Porters.  All rights reserved.
>
> This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
> it under the same terms as Perl itself.
>
> =cut

Just a random thought but is "Perl 5 Porters." a legal entity capable of
enforcing it's copyrights?

Cheers,

-J