develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2004

[ANNOUNCE] Test::Simple/More/Builder 0.51

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
November 24, 2004 18:54
Subject:
[ANNOUNCE] Test::Simple/More/Builder 0.51
Message ID:
20041124010306.GA14895@windhund.schwern.org
http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/src/Test-Simple-0.51.tar.gz
or
http://mugnus.schwern.org/svn/CPAN/Test-Simple/tags/VERSION=0.51
or
svn://mungus.schwern.org/CPAN/Test-Simple/tags/VERSION=0.51

(I'm having fun with Subversion)

A small bug fix release mostly to fix a pesky test mistake on Windows
that snuck in in the transfer from Aegis to SVN.  Also yet more small
fixes for running under ithreads.

0.51  Tue Nov 23 04:51:12 EST 2004
    - Fixed bug in fail_one.t on Windows (not a real bug).
    - TODO reasons as overloaded objects now won't blow up under threads.
      [Autrijus Tang]
    - skip() in 0.50 tickled yet another bug in threads::shared.  Hacked
      around it.

0.50  Sat Nov 20 00:28:44 EST 2004
    - Fixed bug in fail-more test on Windows (not a real bug).
      [rt.cpan.org 8022]
    - Change from CVS to SVK.  Hopefully this is the last time I move
      version control systems.
    - Again removing File::Spec dependency (came back in 0.48_02)
    - Change from Aegis back to CVS

--
Michael G Schwern        schwern@pobox.com  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
My lips, your breast and a whole lotta strange arguing.