develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2004

Text::Balanced patches

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
June 30, 2004 09:55
Text::Balanced patches
Message ID:
40E2F193.6000600@uk.radan.com
Looking at closing a few more perlbugs, I notice that David Manura
submitted 5 patches for Text-Balanced back in January (all with new test
cases): perlbugs 25151, 25154, 25156, 25157 and 25158.

In 25157, Dave Mitchell requested that they all be resent as one jumbo
patch, which David Manura kindly did.

Is there any particular reason that this jumbo patch was never applied?

I find that the patch applies cleanly and passes all tests.

- Steve

Radan Computational Ltd.

The information contained in this message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached files for viruses: Radan Computational will accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.