Re: Perl 5 Bug Summary

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
May 26, 2004 04:11
Re: Perl 5 Bug Summary
Message ID:
40B47B36.5010706@uk.radan.com
How does one go about closing bugs that are fixed / no longer relevant?

I was just having a look at some of the Win32 bugs, and I see, for
example, that #21801 is no longer applicable.  (It proposed a patch for
MIME-Base64 which is now in the version in Perl 5.8.4.)  I can't close
it myself, though, presumably because I'm not the requestor or the owner.

- Steve

Radan Computational Ltd.

The information contained in this message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached files for viruses: Radan Computational will accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.