constant.pm patch - I hope it's ok this time :-)

From:
Lukas Mai
Date:
May 21, 2004 10:18
Subject:
constant.pm patch - I hope it's ok this time :-)
Message ID:
iss.bb8178fe.7fe3.40ae3061.77e58.24@mailout.lrz-muenchen.de
Good morning!

Here's my constant patch again (as attachment). I've modified it to use Carp
'croak'.  Thanks to all who commented.

Lukas

PS: I'm sorry for the very long delay, but I've managed to add support for
regular expressions and list values to my "ploki" interpreter!  It took me
quite some time because I have no idea how regexes are usually implemented
(and I don't understand perl's reg{comp,exec}.c at all).  It's still alpha, but
you can get it at http://home.cs.tum.edu/~mai/ploki/ if you really want to.