Re: File::Find modified to pass arguments to the wanted function

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
May 20, 2004 15:32
Re: File::Find modified to pass arguments to the wanted function
Message ID:
20040520223741.GA1890@iabyn.com
On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 11:45:49AM -0400, Roger Yager wrote:
> Attached is the file Find.diff which contains a diff -c of the minor changes
> that were necessary to incorporate this new feature.  Please do with it as
> you deem appropriate.

It's not attached!

(when you resend, the output of diff -u is preferred).

Regards,

Dave.

--
In the 70's we wore flares because we didn't know any better.
What possible excuse does the current generation have?