[perl #29765] PERL-5.8.4 INSTALL

From:
dlnewsome @ earthlink . net
Date:
May 20, 2004 12:03
Subject:
[perl #29765] PERL-5.8.4 INSTALL
Message ID:
rt-3.0.9-29765-87914.2.21964556891862@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  dlnewsome@earthlink.net
# Please include the string:  [perl #29765]

Hello,
     I am attempting to install perl on a Dell 360 under Red Hat. The INSTALL file has notations that seem to be from another language than anything available here. e. g.: C<xxx> I have not been able to find a more useful file in the perl folders.
     Could you pls send more usable instructions.
Thank you
David L. Newsome