Re: [perl #28966] Syntax error in Switch.pm

From:
David Manura
Date:
May 18, 2004 21:27
Re: [perl #28966] Syntax error in Switch.pm
Message ID:
40AAE1D4.5090907@math2.org
Rafael,

I've incorporated change #22821 into the development Text::Balanced code and
will monitor bleedperl before releasing anything.

The current beta version of Text::Balanced 1.96 may be accessed at this project
page:

   http://math2.org/david/text-balanced/

As shown in the change log, lots of changes have been made between 1.95 and
1.96, and most known bugs that can be fixed are fixed.  This can be released
shortly to CPAN.  Testing and feedback is much appreciated.

best regards,
-davidm