Re: [perl #29623] [RESOLVED] Patch for h2xs.t in Perl 5.8.4

From:
Mats Peterson
Date:
May 18, 2004 07:04
Re: [perl #29623] [RESOLVED] Patch for h2xs.t in Perl 5.8.4
Message ID:
200405181344.i4IDiSCM092282@pc10.snowbee.foo
permute  Whether command line arguments are allowed to
         be mixed with options.  Default is enabled unless
	 environment variable POSIXLY_CORRECT has been set,
	 in which case "permute" is disabled.

I have POSIXLY_CORRECT in my environment. That's the answer.
But I think it's a good idea to put the $header variable last
in any case, since it's common practice to do so.

Mats