Re: [perl #28966] Syntax error in Switch.pm

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
May 17, 2004 02:12
Re: [perl #28966] Syntax error in Switch.pm
Message ID:
20040517111004.5019ec9b@localhost
Dave Mitchell wrote:
> On Sun, May 16, 2004 at 09:54:30PM +0200, H.Merijn Brand wrote:
> > On Sun 16 May 2004 17:57, Dave Mitchell <davem@iabyn.com> wrote:
> > > Thanks for the report, and sorry for the delay in replying. The short
> > > answer is that its fixed by the patch below to Text::Balanced that's been
> > > applied to the development version of Perl. Whether and how this fix makes
> > > it into the CPAN version is up to the module's maintainer, Damian.
> > > Damian?
> >
> > I /think/ someone else took over P::R and T::B a few month back
>
> In which case Porting/Maintainers.pl and www.cpan.org need updating....

Done (change #22822); the new maintainer is David Manura, who I'm cc:ing.

David, could you look at change 22821 to Text::Balanced (as it's shipped in
bleadperl) to keep it in sync with the CPAN version? It can be found there:

http://public.activestate.com/cgi-bin/perlbrowse?patch=22821