Re: Problem with system() on Win9x and command.com (perl5.8.x-5.9.x)

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
May 6, 2004 05:54
Re: Problem with system() on Win9x and command.com (perl5.8.x-5.9.x)
Message ID:
20040506145213.26de8860@localhost
Steve Hay wrote:

> However, it may well be that your original patch (switching on the OS
> rather than the shell) is correct, because the command.com on my WinXP
> system doesn't seem to behave like the command.com on your Win9x
> system:

OK. Considering this, I have now applied the original patch to the
development version of perl as change #22789 (thanks).