develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2004

Re: FileCache 1.03 (as per 5.8.3) breaks system()

From:
Jerrad Pierce
Date:
April 19, 2004 02:30
Re: FileCache 1.03 (as per 5.8.3) breaks system()
Message ID:
200404171833.i3HIXnrZ025087@department-of-alchemy.mit.edu
>Without looking at the context, this doesn't seem correct since CLD is
>being equated with CHLD and vice versa.
According to everything I've ever seen they are.

From perlipc

  On most Unix platforms, the CHLD (sometimes also known as CLD) signal

Likewise, from a BSD book

  18  CLD(CHLD)  Death of a child
--
H4sICNoBwDoAA3NpZwA9jbsNwDAIRHumuC4NklvXTOD0KSJEnwU8fHz4Q8M9i3sGzkS7BBrm
OkCTwsycb4S3DloZuMIYeXpLFqw5LaMhXC2ymhreVXNWMw9YGuAYdfmAbwomoPSyFJuFn2x8