develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2004

Re: FileCache 1.03 (as per 5.8.3) breaks system()

From:
Tim Jenness
Date:
April 17, 2004 12:11
Re: FileCache 1.03 (as per 5.8.3) breaks system()
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.58.0404170841580.2966@yncnxv

Sure, but you only set $SIG{CHLD} if 'CLD' is in the signal list,
similarly for $SIG{CLD} which you only set if 'CHLD' exists. Shouldn't you
be setting $SIG{CHLD} if 'CHLD' is an allowed signal?

Tim

--
Tim Jenness
JAC software