develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2004

Re: 5.8.4 RC1

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
April 5, 2004 17:12
Re: 5.8.4 RC1
Message ID:
20040406001547.GA19548@iabyn.com
On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 10:56:42PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> I'm interested in confirmation of binary compatibility between 5.8.4 and
> modules compiled under previous 5.8.x releases, and anything which is a new
> bug in 5.8.4, particularly if it breaks current modules on CPAN.

Runs fine with my day job code and a bunch of modules built under 5.8.1

--
That he said that that that that is is is debatable, is debatable.