develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2004

Re: Re: "|" in debugger hangs with less

From:
Richard.Foley
Date:
March 4, 2004 00:34
Re: Re: "|" in debugger hangs with less
Message ID:
1AyoBj-1JY6G80@filter10.bbul.t-online.de.18.172.in-addr.arpa
I'm not going to be so facetious, Chip, as to ask which version you're
using or for the output of 'perl -v', in case I get a slap ;-)

But, I believe this is a known bug in 5.8.1 which was fixed in 5.8.2+ or
so.

Richard