develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2004

"|" in debugger hangs with less

From:
Chip Salzenberg
Date:
March 3, 2004 13:36
Subject:
"|" in debugger hangs with less
Message ID:
20040303213506.GO10904@perlsupport.com
I want to know if I've done something wrong before I perlbug this.

When I use "|" to look at anything in the debugger through less (my
default pager), when less is done I don't get my debugger prompt back
and there's nothing I can do to get it back.

Is this a PEBKAC or a perlbug?
--
Chip Salzenberg               - a.k.a. -               <chip@pobox.com>