develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2003

Re: PAR panicks with utf8's swash_fetch

From:
Morbus Iff
Date:
December 29, 2003 12:32
Re: PAR panicks with utf8's swash_fetch
Message ID:
p06020403bc15f61957ac@[63.173.138.175]
>	Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
>	/loader/0xfc275c/utf8_heavy.pl line 185.
>	(several lines of the same error as above)
>	panic: swash_fetch at script/ppq5rNh.pl line 1.
>
>Does it ring a bell to anyone?  I think it's time to Cc p5p now. :-/

It only rings my bells because I came across the same error myself (see
list archives, past month or so). I've yet to find a solution for it, but I
know absolutely zero about Perl internals myself.

--
Morbus Iff ( damn you richards! i will have my revenge! )