develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2003

Re: [perl #24468] 5.8.2: Interface cannot be compiled with C++

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
December 20, 2003 06:02
Re: [perl #24468] 5.8.2: Interface cannot be compiled with C++
Message ID:
20031220140214.GM94211@plum.flirble.org

> >> Yes, probably.  Why don't you actually try it out?  :)
> >
> >OK, I'll report back how it works.  I have to figure out how the
> >Debian build works and how to customize it.

There has been no feedback on this.

The proposed change is not in blead, therefore not in maint, and therefore
if nothing changes won't be in 5.8.3

Plus I'm not going to wait. If I start making exceptions and waiting, where
do I stop?

Nicholas Clark