Re: Poor State of the Man Pages

From:
Alan Burlison
Date:
November 29, 2003 13:29
Re: Poor State of the Man Pages
Message ID:
3FC90F86.6060807@sun.com
Shlomi Fish wrote:

> I found the GNU documentation as a whole to be a good, clear, reference,
> which I'm not sure can be said on the Perl pod files.

I can think of an English phrase that sums up what I think of that statement
in one word, but I'll refrein from using it in polite company.

You've dug such a big hole for yourself your suggestion is never going to
get off the ground.  Rewriting the perl docs for one person's benefit (you
friend) is never going to happen - get over it.  I suggest you cease banging
on about this topic - it has become very tedious.

Regards,

--
Alan Burlison