cygwin port of perl question/problem

From:
linda w
Date:
November 29, 2003 01:26
Subject:
cygwin port of perl question/problem
Message ID:
3FC8664D.6080705@tlinx.org
I'm trying to run a program that needs Registry.pm.  I pull it down from
CPAN
as part of Win32::Registry, but when I try to 'make' it, it fails:

Writing Makefile for Win32::ODBC
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Processing hints file hints/cygwin.pl
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lole32
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -loleaut32
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -luuid
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lmsvcrt40
Writing Makefile for Win32::OLE
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Writing Makefile for Win32::PerfLib
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Writing Makefile for Win32::Pipe
ERROR from evaluation of
//ishtar/share/CPAN/build-win/libwin32-0.191/Process/Ma
kefile.PL: Undefined subroutine &Win32::IsWinNT called at ./Makefile.PL
line 4.

I'm running this on WinXP under cygwin.   Any idea of why IsWinNT would be
undefined/missing?   There doesn't seem to be anything named IsWinNT in
CPAN.
Ideas?

Thanks!
Linda W.