Re[2]: Poor State of the Man Pages

From:
Vadim Konovalov
Date:
November 27, 2003 16:39
Subject:
Re[2]: Poor State of the Man Pages
Message ID:
4623149281.20031128011406@peterstar.ru
SF> If you tell someone that he needs paperware as a reference for a
SF> technology or as a way to learn it, then it means that someone did not
SF> give enough time to make sure it is adequately documented as is.

Please tell your friend to go to www.perlmonks.org : there's a lot of
tutorials there, also he will be able to learn by examples, and
there's a lot of supportive people.

This discussion becomes offtopic, and I really think there should be a
very link to perlmonks site at the very enterance of p5p, because it's
quite often novices ask simple questions here, and they should go to
PM site.

--
Best regards,
 Vadim