Re: Follow the bouncing pumpkin: Leon for 5.5.4

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
November 27, 2003 00:36
Re: Follow the bouncing pumpkin: Leon for 5.5.4
Message ID:
20031127083557.GG19762@windhund.schwern.org
On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 03:06:57PM +0000, Leon Brocard wrote:
> Suggestions and offers of help welcome.

Upgrading MakeMaker might help.  Also maybe h2ph and xsubpp.  And if you
upgrade MakeMaker you've got to pull in Test::More.

Muhahaha!  Better than a time machine that is. :)

--
Michael G Schwern        schwern@pobox.com  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
I'm not actually Kevin Lenzo, but I play him on TV.