Follow the bouncing pumpkin: Leon for 5.5.4

From:
Chip Salzenberg
Date:
November 26, 2003 06:51
Subject:
Follow the bouncing pumpkin: Leon for 5.5.4
Message ID:
20031126145110.GA28063@perlsupport.com
I'm pleased to announce that Leon Brocard has volunteered to be the
latest victim^Wgenerous remover of entropy for maintenance of 5.5.
He can speak for himself on his plans, but I know he'll at least be
taking care of those pesky errors that befall anyone who tries to
compile 5.5 with modern gcc....

Please join me in piling on the, uh, congratulations.  :-)
--
Chip Salzenberg               - a.k.a. -               <chip@pobox.com>