hv.c compile failure in bleadperl@21538

From:
Craig A. Berry
Date:
November 21, 2003 20:29
Subject:
hv.c compile failure in bleadperl@21538
Message ID:
p0601020ebbe4942e6948@[172.16.52.1]
Building bleadperl with Compaq C V6.5-001 on OpenVMS Alpha V7.3-1 I see:

                nkeysv = sv_2mortal(newSVpvn(key,klen));
%CC-E-UNDECLARED, In this statement, "nkeysv" is not declared.
at line number 410 in file D0:[CRAIG.perl]hv.c;1

The attached patch makes the compile failure go away but I have no
idea whether the common API is really complete.

Craig A. Berry
mailto:craigberry@mac.com

 difficult than getting in."
                 Brad Leithauser