What does dprofpp's "unstacked calls in outer" warning mean?

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
November 20, 2003 06:33
Subject:
What does dprofpp's "unstacked calls in outer" warning mean?
Message ID:
3FBCD13B.2040408@uk.radan.com
What is the meaning of the "unstacked calls in outer" warning that can
now be produced by dprofpp?

This warning was added by change #19003 so it's in 5.8.1/5.8.2 but not
5.8.0.  Since upgrading from 5.8.0 I now get a bundle of these warnings
every time I run dprofpp on a particular program.

I'm not aware of there being anything "wrong" with the program, but I
don't understand what that warning means.  Is it anything to be
concerned about?

Thanks,
- Steve

Radan Computational Ltd.

The information contained in this message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached files for viruses: Radan Computational will accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.