Re: Another request (not for perl 5.8.2...)

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
November 1, 2003 20:40
Re: Another request (not for perl 5.8.2...)
Message ID:
20031102044025.GB3659@localhost.comcast.net
On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 05:38:55PM -0000, Orton, Yves wrote:
> Add VC5 and VC7 to the Win32 compiler list and if you want to be pedantic
> then also NT4 to the Win32 OS list.

Patches wel... oh you know.

> Also I find this list to be interesting indeed. Is there an equivelent that
> also has corresponding $^O values?

They're scattered all over perlport and not very complete (for example,
UWIN is missing).

--
Michael G Schwern        schwern@pobox.com  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Good tidings, my native American Indian friend!  America will soon again