Re: [perl #24368] seg faults when deleting keys of shared hash refs

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
November 1, 2003 04:36
Re: [perl #24368] seg faults when deleting keys of shared hash refs
Message ID:
20031101123620.GF6287@plum.flirble.org
On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 01:24:55AM +0000, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> In the case of _DELETE calling _FETCH this doesn't happen, so my patch
> does this manually. I don't know if this is the best solution, but it
> seems to work.

Is the previous bit good for maint now? (considering that we are close
to release?)

This bit seems safe:

> While I was at it, I've integrated the extra ENTER/SAVETMPS calls into
> the SHARED_CONTEXT marcos, so that the limited leak protection afforded by
> my earlier patches is now enjoyed all all places within shared context.

Nicholas Clark