Re: 'make install' leakage

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
October 31, 2003 13:55
Re: 'make install' leakage
Message ID:
20031031230041.24d0d787.rgarciasuarez@free.fr
Alan Burlison wrote:
> /usr/perl5/5.8.2/lib/unicore/Makefile
>
> I guess that shouldn't end up in the install tree?

That should be fixed by change 21595 (in blead).

There's also lib/5.9.0/Encode/Makefile_PL.e2x :
in fact that's because the build process of Encode
copies ext/Encode/Encode/Makefile_PL.e2x to lib/Encode,
so I think that it would be better fixed in Encode's
Makefile.PL. (I don't know what this file is actually,
so I didn't want to patch aggressively.)