Re: Another request (not for perl 5.8.2...)

From:
Alan Burlison
Date:
October 31, 2003 12:25
Re: Another request (not for perl 5.8.2...)
Message ID:
3FA2C4F2.5070401@sun.com
Nicholas Clark wrote:

> I'm not sure if you're joking, but being serious, there would be no way
> that I'd agree to such an auction. (Even with extreme bribery)
> Even a bidding on (say) "which XML parser implementation" wouldn't seem
> (to me) to be a good idea.

As someone who is trying to integrate the bloated hairball into Solaris, I'd
pay good money to have stuff taken *out*

;-)

--
Alan Burlison